COVID-19 - PHASE 5
Monday, 12th July 2021
All Prime Mover classes have resumed on Monday, 12th July 2021.
Social distancing of 2 sq metres will still apply but wearing of masks will no longer be required in our classes.
Further information will be published on this web page as it is directed by the WA Health Department.
COVID 19 INFORMATION
Friday, 2nd July 2021
The health of our members are our main priority, therefore the following will still apply :
- Hand sanitisation will be encouraged throughout the class
- Correct money of $3.00 is required. Gold coins would be appreciated
- Social distancing of 2 sq metres is still in place for your own health and well being
- For your own protection, QR Code registration will be in place at many venues, however you will be required to register your name and personal contact details on entering your Prime Movers class. A copy of this register will be available to the venue if required.
- The Instructor will decide on the number of members permitted in each class, as our main responsibility as an organisation is to keep the community and our members safe
- Members are encouraged to have the flu vaccination
- If you are unwell, please do not attend class
- If you have a underlining illness or are a High Risk patient we advise you to consider your health as a priority
- Stay vigilant to protect yourself and others
For more information go online to the WA Health Department web site.
Thank you for your co-operation in this matter. We look forward to seeing you at class.
$20 Annual Membership Fee.
$3 per class. Visitors $5 per class.
Prime Movers do not break for school holidays during the year.
All classes for the year of 2021 recommenced on Monday, 15th February, 2021 and will finish on Friday, 10th December 2021.